Asia is a continent in Pocket Trains, being unlocked through the purchase of a license. It covers mainland Asia (Russia, Southeast Asia, India, China), the Middle East (Iraq, Iran, UAE), and the many island nations around the area (Indonesia, Japan). This is an article that contains general info, tips, and lists related to Asia.
37 stations are located in Asia. Long lines connect them, which usually don't have much connection to nearby cities (i.e. Kabul, a route could easily be made to Karachi). Asia has a wide varity of biomes, from mountains and mesas to deserts and jungles. Due to the amount of cities and stations in Asia, it is advised for the player to save up more than 50,000 coins before purchasing the license, so they do not run out of money as soon as they buy the license so that they cannot pay for Asian stations. Standard, Freighter, and Zephyr trains are best for Asia.
Tips and Strategies
Here is a list of tips and strategies related to Asia. Feel free to add some of your own!
- Arabia, the South China Sea circle ( Hong Kong, Bangkok, Singapore, Jakarta, Kupang, Manado, Manila), India, and Japan are OK Places for Express trains because of the short distances.
- Central Asia is no home for Express engines. Instead, use Zephyrs, Standards, Freighters, and rare trains (such as the daylight) are great for Central Asia.
- As the largest continent, cities are either very spread out or super close together. Adapt to this by having a small amount of cities on a railroads with long lines and a large amount on railroads with small lines.
- Asian Jobs can spawn for enormous amounts of coins! Make sure your stockyards are upgraded at junctions!
- Eastern China-Sino loop (Shanghai Beijing shengyang valadstock senda Tokyo nagazski (optional: harbin xian) )
List of Stations
Here is a list of all stations in Asia by alphabetical order.
- Hong Kong
- New Delhi
- Ulaan Bator