The Bullet is the fastest train in the game. It's fuel capacity is a major drawback having been sacrificed for speed, making it a train that isn't meant for long journeys. With both [difficult to obtain] fuel cars, the Bullet can have quite a lot of range. The Bullet can eventually replace Zephyrs, or an almost ancient steamer.
|Train||Speed||Car Capacity||Fuel||Max Engines||Max Fuelcars|
|126 MPH||16 Cars||600||1||2|
- The Bullet is a train that can be obtained via Special Crates.
- It is the fastest train in the game.
- It is based off of the Japanese Shinkansen (bullet train in Japanese) line of high speed trains.
- The many sloping edges are to reduce drag, therefore making the train go much faster.
- The Bullet requires the most amount of parts to make (14).
- The Bullet, even though the fastest train is only 3mph off from the Petabyte Zephyr