The Terabyte Zephyr is a train in Pocket Trains. It is the first of the Zephyr trains, requiring 9 parts to make either an engine or fuel car. It has a unique paint job, with a combination of yellow, white, and black with a red stripe through the middle. The Terabyte is ideal for Asian routes other than Siberia and South and North America The Sermon Aqqurired A BR Class 43 HST Power Car Unit No.43078.
- The Terabyte Zephyr, like most Zephyrs, is based on the British Intercity 125 train.
- The Terabyte features the British Rail Intercity Executive paint job.
- Like all Zephyrs, the last part of the first word of the name of the train is "byte", referencing various units of digital storage.
- Zephyr trains are fast and, with fuel cars, have lots of fuel. As a result, they are essentially a complete upgrade of Express trains.
- Even though the Zephyr trains are unlocked after Standard ones, Standard trains have better fuel and hauling capacities, giving them the chance to be more efficient than Zephyrs.
- Although Zephyrs have a higher base car capacity (14) than Standards, all Standard trains can have up to three engines, effectively increasing capacity past Zephyrs.